RAILROAD STORIES PULP MAGAZINES FOR SALE
Railroad Stories - April 1935 - Volume 17, Number 1.
View front cover here
Front Cover Art by Emmett Watson
The stories are:
- "Blanket Stiffs" by Dave A. Martin
- "Slippery Buck's Ballroom Run" by James W. Earp
- "Red Rails" by Neill James
- "Beef Tallow and Limburger" by "Highball John" Burns
- "Longhorn Lannigan" by Ed Samples
- "Rights Over Everything" by Bozo Texino
- "Damnhobo" by E.S. Dellinger
- "Interference" by Griff Crawford
I grade this pulp "Very Good". The pulp is complete and
the pages are cream and flexible.
My grading scale goes from Poor to Near Mint.
View back cover here
View spine here
Click here to return to Pulp Magazine Homepage
Click here to return to SOLIVER'S Collectable's Homepage